Participants will be accommodated in the Certosa di Pontignano, which is also the venue of the Conference, where rooms and apartments are available. Rooms will be assigned as availability permits: the most charming rooms tend to be booked fast and it is recommended that prospective participants enroll early to help ensure the best accommodation!
The Certosa di Pontignano is located about 8 km (5 mi) outside of the walls of the old town Siena. A city bus runs regularly and stops at the Certosa di Pontignano: local taxis are also available.
Meals for the participants will be served in the fascinating rooms of the Certosa di Pontignano. Please contact us in advance if you have specific requests or special dietary requirements: we can place a request but it cannot be guaranteed that all special needs can be met.
Guests are not permitted to attend the sessions or discussion groups but they may participate at the meals at their own expenses. Details will be sent to confirmed participants. Guest participation is in any case dependent upon availability of accommodation and there will be extras charges for double or multiple occupancy and meals. If it is necessary for young children to accompany a participant, it is expected that they will not be disruptive to the scientific event. Please contact the ICAS to ensure that adequate accommodation is available.
Accommodation: from July 18 (check-in) to July 23 (check-out) at Certosa di Pontignano (the conference venue)
Meals: from the dinner of July 18 to the breakfast of July 23
- From Pisa International Airport To Course Location (Certosa di Pontignano):
departure: July 18, 18:00
- From Course Location (Certosa di Pontignano) To Pisa International Airport:
departure: July 23, 9:00am
|Accommodation, Meals at the Certosa di Pontignano and Transfer (Pisa Airport – Certosa di Pontignano)*|
|Single occupancy||€ 530|
|Double room single use||€ 575|
|Double occupancy**||€ 490|
|Accommodation in apartment (the ancient cells) of 4 places**||€ 525|
|Accommodation in apartment (the ancient cells) of 6 places**||€ 490|
- “form for accommodation, all meals (all breakfasts, lunches, dinners), and transfer (from/to Pisa International Airport in the reported dates/hours)” (TBA) ;
- while for those not staying at the Certosa di Pontignano must pay for meals (“meal form” (TBA) ).
- person: Dr. Lorenzo Pasquinuzzi
- address: Loc. Pontignano, 5 – 53019, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena) – Tuscany – Italy
- phone: +39-0577-1521104
- fax: +39-0577-1521098
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: https://www.lacertosadipontignano.com/en/index.php